These great powerpoint slides can be downloaded at http://www.studyMarketing.org
The customer differentiation task will involve an enterprise in categorizing its customers by both their value to the firm and by what needs they have. Some call centers constantly change the order-to-serve of the customers on hold based on the different values of the waiting customers. Although it would be ideal to answer every call on the second ring, when that's not possible, it would be better to vault the customers keeping you in business ahead of the customers of dubious value. In many call centers, this reshuffling is not at all apparent to customers.
The purpose in this phase is to determine the right brand-based strategies for achieving the goals and objectives stated in the Brand Vision and in the market-based perceptions and perspectives from the Brand Picture. This phase addresses the following questions:
1) What brand-based strategies should we use to meet the growth goals outlined in our Brand Vision?
2) What is the right positioning for our brand? Is the positioning unique, credible, valued, sustainable, and aligned with internal and external perceptions?
3) How extendible is our brand? What are its boundaries? What screens should we leverage to make smart extendibility decisions? What new product opportunities exist for our brand?
4) What channel strategy will support our goals and objectives for the brand? What is the best way to influence the channel with our brand?
5) Can we price our brand at a premium based on its strengths compared to the competition's? How much of a premium? How else can we use our brand to improve our profits?
6) What communication tactics will strengthen our brand and maximize its asset value? Where is the power in the selling process?
7) Once that power is gained, how can we maintain and further take advantage of it?
8) How can we maximize our power base through branding efforts?
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.