Hi..can anyone share? i need a basic SOP (Standard Operating Prosedures) for sales (sales property in particular)..thank you and i will really appreciate it. please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To document a SOP for sales, one needs to know whether it for a B2B, B2C, retail, Conceptual, Lifestyle product/service. The process varies with the
1) kind of product/service
2) the approach of sales, whether wholesale, retail, direct,
3) the type of product or service, whether existing of evolving category
4) meant to meet identified demand or the replacement of such a demand or for a latent demand
5) Lifestyle, Conceptual, routine consumption, etc.
Do you need one for just academic submission or from actual utilisation by implementation?
Please clarify and shall guide you on that.
Have a good day!
ASEAN business systems. It aims to help thewith focus on students learn a comprehensive and systematic approach to strategic marketing process and to learn tothink critically (ask intelligent questions) and strategically. Also, it aims to develop an appreciationand understanding of marketing's roles and social responsibilities in a global society
Sapience BPO Solutions
Hi..can anyone share? i need a basic SOP (Standard Operating Prosedures) for sales (sales property in particular)..thank you and i will really appreciate it. please email to
This is easy process, however before answering your query I have few questions believe you would be ok answering the same:
1. Are you doing Sales or sales related activity for the first time?
2. Have you done background work like identifying potential market/clients?
Once you revert we can then take the next steps.
Understand the customers's background in terms of:
1. Business, Job
2. Location he seeks
4. Critical areas of concern like location
The main purpose of this is to understand his business context.
Based on the above you should be able to see whether there is match in what you offer and what he needs.
Based on the same you decide whether to go ahead in the call or let go.
For more details refer the book Contextual Selling which discusses the issue in depth.
Why Vote? User validation is extremely important for good content to prosper.