If between friends and Partners we were geese……… Ah !
The next season, when you see the geese migrating, going to a warmer place, to sort the winter…… Pay attention that they fly in a “V” formation May be you will be interested in knowing why they do it this way ….
By flying in a “V” formation…………..
The whole flock increases the flight efficiency by 71%., Compared to just one bird flying alone. Lesson 1
. Sharing the same direction and working as a team, get us to the destination quicker and easier. By helping ourselves, the accomplishments are greater.
When a goose leaves the formation….. He feels the resistance of the air and the difficulties of flying alone….. Then, he quickly comes back to the formation to take advantage of the flock’s power in front of him… Lesson 2
1. By staying in tune and united beside those who are going in the same direction, the effort will be less.
2. It will be easier and pleasing to reach the goals.
3. Everyone will be inclined to accept and give help.
When the leader goose gets tired of flying………….
He goes to the end of the “V” formation. While another goose takes the lead. Lesson 3
1. To share the leadership.
2. There must be mutual respect between us all the time.
3. Sharing the hardest problems and tasks….
4. Gathering our abilities and combining our faculties, talents and resources……….
The geese flying on a “V” formation, they quack to encourage to the ones in the front. In that way, they keep the same speed. Lesson 4.
1. When there is courage and encouragement, the progress is greater….
2. A timely word of encouragement, always motivates, helps and strengthens…
3. It produces the best of benefits…….
When a goose gets sick, is infured or gets tired,
And he must leave the formations…………
Other geese leave the formation too, and they fly with him to help him out and protect him. They remain with him until he dies or he is able to fly again. They reach their bevy or they just make another “V” formation. Lesson 5.
Let’s stay beside each other no matter what the differences.
Specially in times of difficulty and great challenges…
If we bond together and support each other…
If we make true the spirit of teamwork…….
Regardless of our differences, we can rise to meet our challenge.
If we understand the real value of friendship….
If we are aware of the feeling of sharing…….
LIFE WILL BE EASIER AND THE PASSING OF YEARS MORE FULFILLING.
MY FRIENDS AND PARTNERS…………
LET’S BE LIKE THE GEESE !!!!!!!!!:-) 23rd July 2008 From India