I give you some basic guideline to prepare questionnaire here under.
- Decide objectives after due thinking on the subject.
- Your questions must aim to the set objectives.
- Avoid unnecessary questions.
- Always ask short and simple question.
- Ask questions, which can be replied instantly.
- Never ask sentimental or irritating questions.
- Prepare questions in simple/readable/understandable language, keeping in mind the characteristics of the selected samples.
- Do not ask direct questions like "What is your monthly income?" But ask Monthly income: Rs. 1000 to 2000, Rs. 2001 to 5000, Rs. 5001 to 10,000 so on and so forth.
- Decide area/territory (If you want to conduct a survey) based on socio economic structure.
- Decide the sample size.
• Decide the time limit.
- Work-out the required quality, gender and quantity of investigators or field surveyors.
- Carry out field work your self on sample basis before you finalize the questionnaire.
- Collect filled questionnaires if possible on day to day basis and start data entry work simultaneously.
- Analyze the same to determine and conclude.
I hope this will help you.
From India , Ahmadabad
hello . i would like to help u in making ur questnnaior
1. first question should be easy to answer
2.very simple words should be used that r very familiar
3. avoid more than one question.
4. aviod doubled barrlrd question.
5. u should have good knowlede of behaviour of people.
what the people r thinhking .
how its is usefull for him
From India , Patna
1. Which you could tick mark yourself is about gender so that you get idea is the post purchase behavior of gender is different. ?
2. Could be about the purchase experience
Was it easy to procure
Did the sales people cooperate
Was the process explained to you
3. Are u satisfied with product.
From India, Mumbai
From India, Bangalore