I give you some basic guideline to prepare questionnaire here under.
- Decide objectives after due thinking on the subject.
- Your questions must aim to the set objectives.
- Avoid unnecessary questions.
- Always ask short and simple question.
- Ask questions, which can be replied instantly.
- Never ask sentimental or irritating questions.
- Prepare questions in simple/readable/understandable language, keeping in mind the characteristics of the selected samples.
- Do not ask direct questions like "What is your monthly income?" But ask Monthly income: Rs. 1000 to 2000, Rs. 2001 to 5000, Rs. 5001 to 10,000 so on and so forth.
- Decide area/territory (If you want to conduct a survey) based on socio economic structure.
- Decide the sample size.
• Decide the time limit.
- Work-out the required quality, gender and quantity of investigators or field surveyors.
- Carry out field work your self on sample basis before you finalize the questionnaire.
- Collect filled questionnaires if possible on day to day basis and start data entry work simultaneously.
- Analyze the same to determine and conclude.
I hope this will help you.
From India , Ahmadabad
hello . i would like to help u in making ur questnnaior
1. first question should be easy to answer
2.very simple words should be used that r very familiar
3. avoid more than one question.
4. aviod doubled barrlrd question.
5. u should have good knowlede of behaviour of people.
what the people r thinhking .
how its is usefull for him
From India , Patna
DadasoHallo sir i am doing my final year project on marketing &subject is marketing mix in hotel industry so please help me in preparing the questionnaire of my project
From India , Islampur
1. Which you could tick mark yourself is about gender so that you get idea is the post purchase behavior of gender is different. ?
2. Could be about the purchase experience
Was it easy to procure
Did the sales people cooperate
Was the process explained to you
3. Are u satisfied with product.
From India, Mumbai
FariahGroupeHi Kurusi, Typically some of your questions may be as follows (1) product brand (2) model number (3) why the brand was chosen (4) How recent was the purchase days, months (5) does the product meet the expectations (6) what could be bettered in the product (7) how has been the after sales support by the brand
From India, Bangalore