I would like to introduce a unique approach towards sales force development. Building sales organization requires a balanced approach towards sales force development. Below are the ways to achieve it:
1. Understand the composition of the existing sales team
- Assess sales people for behavioural drives and selling skills
2. Identify areas of development through the above assessment
3. Conduct targeted training intervention to improve skills
4. Provide product knowledge
The approach is unique as it provides objective data to support the intervention. You can measure the selling skills on different areas of Open, Investigate, Present, Close and Position. This information along with the natural drives of the individual becomes a powerful tool for development. The sales leaders are now well equipped with relevant information that helps them align company strategies and employee development programs.
The above approach is brought to you by PI Worldwide India.
If you would like to learn more, please contact me.
PI Worldwide India www.piworldwide.com