18th February 2010 From India , Mumbai
Currently we are looking for a new member in our sales team (online sales). If feel interested than please send your CV.
This is a job for someone who has entrepreneurial flair knows how to get things done quickly and can work effectively as part of a team. It’s a hands-on affair, with given responsibilities. We’rea young team with a sense of fun–but we work very hard and fast and try to keep to standard office hours.
This role is important to our future–the online marketing is critical to the way our business will develop. It plays a central role in generating awareness, providing information and increasingly it will act as a sales channel for the business. The Online Marketing Executive is responsible for promoting products, maintaining and optimizing the website from a marketing perspective, and running digital programs to generate high quality traffic to the website and interest in traQmatiX.
As traQmatiX is expanding in to new territories, the Online Marketing Executive will play a major and very critical role, but will also manage roll-out of online strategy into new territories-so it is an exciting time to join a company in a critical role.
Three great reasons to join traQmatiX
1) traQmatiX is an exciting place to be–we’re revolutionizing the market for GPS based Vehicle Tracking & Management Systems and have area listicplan to be a major global player within a few short years.
2) The company today is small and nimble, so you will be able to getthings done quickly, and help set the direction of the overall enterprise.
3) You will be the owner of creating, developing and managing all digital marketing initiatives
Skills and experience
- Atleast 2 - 3years’experience managing digital marketing programs
- Experience in managing CRM programs
- Google Analytics knowledge
- B2B experience
- Creation of weekly and monthly web KPI reports to Head of Sales & Marketing
- Minimum quantities of business leads from the web site as agreed with Sales & Marketing Director
The successful candidate is someone who:
- Can work autonomously
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of different personality types
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in–this is not a job for a delegator
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do–hungry to learn
Salary and benefits
Job Location: Delhi
7th December 2012 From India, Varanasi