1) Analyse your past sales
2) Prepare a detailed sales plan to acheive various targets and get approval from the management.
3) Workout the costs of each component of your sales plan. eg. if you plan to increase your sales staff, or wish to launch a scheme, or want open new market, work out the cost of new sales staff or expenses towards the perticular scheme or expenses towards appointing new distributors and dealers.
4) Work-out return on investment (ROI)
5) Get approval of your sales budget from the management.
6) Implement as directed.
18th April 2011 From India , Ahmadabad
1. Analyse your past sales
2. Calculate the estimated production and its sale for year with the target i.e sales plan
3. Calculate the investment for the year
4. Plan your ROI and the profit margin
5. Eliminate your dead investments or investment for marketing needs wherein there is no result
6. Prepare the sales budget
7. Define organizational chart for the members with their roles in sales and their targets
8. Discuss these points with the management.
One these are approved, it will be a master budget and it becomes a executable order.
17th July 2013 From India, Cochin