Sharad4952I give you steps here below to workout your sale budget.
1) Analyse your past sales
2) Prepare a detailed sales plan to acheive various targets and get approval from the management.
3) Workout the costs of each component of your sales plan. eg. if you plan to increase your sales staff, or wish to launch a scheme, or want open new market, work out the cost of new sales staff or expenses towards the perticular scheme or expenses towards appointing new distributors and dealers.
4) Work-out return on investment (ROI)
5) Get approval of your sales budget from the management.
6) Implement as directed.
From India , Ahmadabad
vjmohammedyounusOpen the file in Open office.org
From India , Madras
uma4ntnHello All, This is Uma. Can you please explain or send sample Annual sales budget for Manufactring company. How to prepare Annual Sales budget for
From India, Chennai
PanbrossHi there, The file attached by you is password protected. Can you please forward the same in Xls format. Gopal N
From India, Bangalore
karthickchandrooMain steps for Preparing the Annual sales budget
1. Analyse your past sales
2. Calculate the estimated production and its sale for year with the target i.e sales plan
3. Calculate the investment for the year
4. Plan your ROI and the profit margin
5. Eliminate your dead investments or investment for marketing needs wherein there is no result
6. Prepare the sales budget
7. Define organizational chart for the members with their roles in sales and their targets
8. Discuss these points with the management.
One these are approved, it will be a master budget and it becomes a executable order.
From India, Cochin