How to become Bank DSA for Personal Loans & Home Loans?
Cite.Co knowledge-base and data repository for professionals, business owners and students. Real world insights, data and support.
FactoHR / Talentegde
Create An Account With Email
Login To Your Account
is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights.
I'd like to become DSA for Bank Personal Loans & Home Loans. I prefer Private Banks like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC or RBS. Other Banks are also Welcome.
I've following queries.
1. What is the Procedure and Eligibiltiy Criteria to become Bank DSA?
2. Can an Individual, Fresher apply for DSA. Is prior experience must?
3. Is there any Security deposit or Fees to be paid to get DSA License? This is important to yake an informed decision.
4. Is Office Space and Manpower must? (Ofcourse, I'll make arrangements for a Office Space and manpower in 1-2 months, but before that I just wanna test the market and myself in this field).
5. What is the exact role of DSA? I mean, to my knowledge and Customer Acquistion and Documentation verification are must. But, apart from that, is there any other work to be done by DSA?
6. What are the Commission Rates for Personal Loans and Home Loans. This is very important for me to take an informed decision. So, plz don't skip this question.
In the meantime, clarify the above doubts. If I have any other queries, I'll drop a line.
26th June 2011
From India , Hyderabad
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question,
please post it on the network
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.
Related Files & Downloads Shared By Members
Using the process of personal influence.doc
ALL DISCUSSIONS (LIST)
This Discussion Thread
Started: 26 June 2011 07.10.28 PM
Views: 5815 Replies:
#Short Term Course
#Sales And Marketing
Terms Of Service
All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™