I'd like to become DSA for Bank Personal Loans & Home Loans. I prefer Private Banks like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC or RBS. Other Banks are also Welcome.
I've following queries.
1. What is the Procedure and Eligibiltiy Criteria to become Bank DSA?
2. Can an Individual, Fresher apply for DSA. Is prior experience must?
3. Is there any Security deposit or Fees to be paid to get DSA License? This is important to yake an informed decision.
4. Is Office Space and Manpower must? (Ofcourse, I'll make arrangements for a Office Space and manpower in 1-2 months, but before that I just wanna test the market and myself in this field).
5. What is the exact role of DSA? I mean, to my knowledge and Customer Acquistion and Documentation verification are must. But, apart from that, is there any other work to be done by DSA?
6. What are the Commission Rates for Personal Loans and Home Loans. This is very important for me to take an informed decision. So, plz don't skip this question.
In the meantime, clarify the above doubts. If I have any other queries, I'll drop a line.
If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.