I'd like to become DSA for Bank Personal Loans & Home Loans. I prefer Private Banks like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC or RBS. Other Banks are also Welcome.
I've following queries.
1. What is the Procedure and Eligibiltiy Criteria to become Bank DSA?
2. Can an Individual, Fresher apply for DSA. Is prior experience must?
3. Is there any Security deposit or Fees to be paid to get DSA License? This is important to yake an informed decision.
4. Is Office Space and Manpower must? (Ofcourse, I'll make arrangements for a Office Space and manpower in 1-2 months, but before that I just wanna test the market and myself in this field).
5. What is the exact role of DSA? I mean, to my knowledge and Customer Acquistion and Documentation verification are must. But, apart from that, is there any other work to be done by DSA?
6. What are the Commission Rates for Personal Loans and Home Loans. This is very important for me to take an informed decision. So, plz don't skip this question.
In the meantime, clarify the above doubts. If I have any other queries, I'll drop a line.
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.