This is my First Post on CiteSales.
Coming to the point, I'd like to become DSA for Bank Personal Loans & Home Loans. I prefer Private Banks like HDFC, ICICI, HSBC or RBS. Other Banks are also Welcome.
I've following queries.
1. What is the Procedure and Eligibiltiy Criteria to become Bank DSA?
2. Can an Individual, Fresher apply for DSA. Is prior experience must?
3. Is there any Security deposit or Fees to be paid to get DSA License? This is important to yake an informed decision.
4. Is Office Space and Manpower must? (Ofcourse, I'll make arrangements for a Office Space and manpower in 1-2 months, but before that I just wanna test the market and myself in this field).
5. What is the exact role of DSA? I mean, to my knowledge and Customer Acquistion and Documentation verification are must. But, apart from that, is there any other work to be done by DSA?
6. What are the Commission Rates for Personal Loans and Home Loans. This is very important for me to take an informed decision. So, plz don't skip this question.
In the meantime, clarify the above doubts. If I have any other queries, I'll drop a line.
Appreciate your help in this regard.
26th June 2011 From India , Hyderabad
Share what you know with your industry peers. Discuss problems, ideas, solutions openly without getting into company or personal specifics. Create Account