Such companies, who have no marketing budget or
very limited budget, they can still grow business
-USING PUSH TACTICS
giving sales incentives to the REPS to push stock into
COMBINE THIS WITH
-USING PULL TACTICS
giving resellers rebate bonus on selling out.
From India , Mumbai
vivekpI hv a similar experience of working with a small company with literally no marketing budget...following are some of the stuffs you can do including what Leo suggested...
- There are plenty of news sites where you can release your news without any cost. I release something like 6-7 news items in a quarter. This helps building rank on Google and at the same time it increases the traffic of your website.
- Regularly visiting industry specific blogs and forums and participating in discussions.
- Submitting your products and services on free to subscribe Industry portals.
- Spreading as much information possible about your firm on relevant websites.
I hope this helps you...
From India , Delhi
debora-sumopayrollMarketing is essential to any company’s bottom line. However, traditional advertising channels such as newspapers, radio and television can get expensive really quick. Furthermore, they may produce little or no ROI. Contrary to these earlier practices, your own marketing strategy does not need to break the bank. Here are several tactics for saving money on marketing while still ensuring that your message reaches your target audience.
1. Do Partnered giveaways
2. Foster user-generated content.
3. Promote customer referrals.
4. Use social media.
5. Hire brand ambassadors.
6. Transform old campaigns into new ones.
7. Exploit online marketing tools.
8. Dispose of weak ads.