debora-sumopayrollRetaining enough high potential sales talent to meet sales goals and grow business is one of the biggest concerns for sales managers.
1. Start with the right people
2. Give salespeople the right reason to stay involved
3. Create and sustain the right environment
4. Energize employees with the right challenges
5. Do the right job; be the sales manager
A formula for sales employee retention is sometimes elusive. But it is common knowledge for those sales managers who have learned to do the right things, for the right reasons every day.
When you have the right people for the right reasons in the right environment with the right challenges and you get out of their way then you will have the perfect formula for sales employee retention.